Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Might as well

I might as well start writing in English.

You see, I do not have time writing on my own computer, which is sitting in my living room, which is strickly speaking not "my" computer but Mr. and Mrs. and Junior Chai's. And when all the abovementioned people are at home, there is no way I can have any peace in front of this machine. Isn't it kind of weird refering to this babe as machine? It is the one that I see and touch most frequently every day albeit the fact that there are 1 handsome man and 2 cute little boys in my life. It is so close to me that I should have called it my extended hand-eye-ear-mind... Oh well what I want to say is: it is no way for me to keep a steady going of this blog if I only type with Mr. and Mrs. and Junior Chai's computer.

There is another computer that I can use. Yes it is in my office. And no it has no Chinese input software. And no I dare not download it from the net. And yes that's why.

And don't worry you are not reading an unethical document as it was written during my breaks :)

No comments: