Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good old time


When I was a teenager, I used to wear only dresses and skirts. My eldest sister was the one that shopped for me. I was in the stores just to try on the clothes that she picked out.

Thanks to her good taste, I suspect I was one of the best-dressed girls in the campus. It was not too hard to win the title. As you can see, most girls just wore t-shirts and jeans, while I was in a dress like this one.

That golden era eventually came to an end when I started working and bought my own clothes. I decided dresses are too casual and too feminine for office. So I chose to wrap myself in shirts and skirts and pants that screamed "office wear". Total disaster.

I do not mean office wear is a disaster. It's just me that's not able to pull it off. I was too pampered by the one-piece dresses that I was a total idiot in mix-and-matching.

If you are in love with this dress, this is where to buy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you english is as good as your mandarin!